Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day with the FrankLinns (in Healdsburg, of course)

Me and my buddy Abe.  We aren't afraid to hold hands.


Me and Abe again.

There were a lot of boys here this weekend - our parents were running around after us like crazy! In the picture below, I was adopted momentarily by the FrankLinns (or maybe they thought I was Abe). 


My mommy with me and Abe. You can see how much I am enjoying chewing on my hands these days.


Me and my Mama.



This is me and Abey on Monday morning after a long weekend of partying. You can tell we're a little tired.




(PS - there are more pics of Eli and Abe, but they are posted on the FrankLinn blog)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that a wonderful feeling, give somebody a life, nurture him and enjoy development? Then share those feelings and his progress with the world, with so much fun. Congratulations. Keep up.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete