Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Uncle Geoffrey

Yesterday I went to Sacramento to meet my Uncle Geoffrey. It was great - I hired a driver. I stopped at McMommy's for some fastfood on the way, but slept the whole way home. A personal driver is really the way to go.

Uncle Geoffrey has an amazing garden - he fed me some delicious tomatoes (and I was almost quick enough to keep this whole one in my mouth), and then teased me with a spaghetti squash that wasn't quite ready. He also let me play on his computer - much longer than Mommy and Mama do.

And perhaps the best thing? He gave me a new nickname. EZMO. I'm trying it on. Let me know what you think.
I look forward to seeing him again, even if he does lay down under my swing.

3 comments:

  1. I think I might be partial to Ezzy. I like Ezmo, too, but it is only one letter off from Elmo. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you & uncle Geoffrey got to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. I am with Allison. Ezzy is #1 but Ezmo is a close #2.

    ReplyDelete