Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cousin Kaliah's Visit

My cousin Kaliah came down from Seattle to visit this week and we had an AWESOME visit. Kaliah rocks because she has a February birthday like me, and because she is a super fun cousin who likes to play. I can't wait until she comes back! Here's some pics of the week.
This is me and Kaliah at our favorite sushi restaurant. She made me a delicious dish of avocado and soy sauce. It tasted good, and also made a nice cosmetic mask for my skin.



Me and Kaliah playing. She watched out for me in the sandbox, and made sure no one took my toys. She also called me "Hockey Hair." My mommy taught her that. They think it's funny. Not sure why.

Cousin love.

1 comment:

  1. Ezzie. You totally have hockey hair. I know exactly what your mom means. Maybe it's time for a hair cut. You can go to Snippity Crickets with Eli. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete