I went to Eugene last week to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins. Mommy and I got on a small plane that went straight to Eugene. I said "Up up up" and magically, that's what the plane did. I like this plane thing because I notice that I pretty much get anything I want. It works well for me. Once we got to Eugene, I immediately bonded with "Hedow's car" (my aunt Heather's car, for those of you who aren't bilingual).
If you want to know what I did, well, mostly, I was adored. We also went to a park, Dana's basketball game (he rocks, and I'm sorry Mommy didn't get a picture!), the library, and some good walks around the neighborhood. More commentary follows with the pics below. I had a great trip, and can't wait to see them all again!
 |
| Reading with Shanti. She was awesome, I would like to bring her home with me so she can read to me all the time! |
 |
| Dana, me, and Shanti in the morning before Aunt Heather and Uncle Stephen were awake. Clearly, I was wide awake! |
 |
| More reading, with Heather and Shanti. They brought me to the Eugene library. So many books! |
 |
| Waiting at SFO. I could have waited a long, long time with that kind of action going on in front of me! |
 |
| Climbing at a park in Eugene with Shanti. |
 |
| Dana, showing me how it works. |
 |
| A tunnel, one of my favorite things these days. |
 |
| Climbing up a big hill. |
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment