Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Texas, Part Two (Mason)

We drove to Mason, where Uncle James and Aunt Felicity have a ranch. This is where the trouble started. After enjoying the tractor/bulldozer, and eating some fine food, I started to cough. And then the next morning at 5:50am (somehow Mommy knows exactly when!) I started to throw up. I do not like throwing up (I mean, who does, right?). I threw up all day. Mommy did a lot of laundry that day.

And then, just when I started feeling a little better... everyone else started getting sick. Aunt Erin threw up. Uncle James felt "queasy." And Anna came back to San Francisco, and then she threw up too. I feel sad that everyone got sick!!

There are more pictures, on Erin's phone and Mama's, so I'll add them later if I can. Poor Erin may still be in bed...

Ni ni in the car on the roadtrip to Mason (pop 3882 according to google).

At the Railroad Museum in Llano.

Railroad Museum.

Driving Uncle James' tractor.

The G-rated version of my naked-ranch-extravaganza.

Reading with Aunt Erin.

Mommy's only picture of me in my cow costume on Halloween.   I'll try to get more. I liked the costume, but wasn't feeling great (don't I look weird?), so we didn't keep it on too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment