Monday, March 19, 2012

My weekend with Zoe (oh, and the rest of the Hayeseigers too)

Had to take a call...

Mark is quite a good reader. He must have had some practice.


How do you like that, Zoe?

I like it fine, Ez, your turn

A little early morning tv... I love weekends cuz the moms let me watch tv. I'm trying to break them down so we watch more more more. I can't get enough.

There's no rule that says you need to wear pants to do puzzles.

A better pic of me and my new chickens. We think one of them will be called Dora, because she likes to explore.

Sometimes I felt like sharing, and, well, sometimes I didn't. This is one of the didn't moments. Zoe was so sweet, though, I'll try it again.

A goodbye kiss for baby Anna. I wasn't sure if they should bring her this weekend, since she's a baby and all, but I liked it when Mommy made silly noises at her, and kissing her wasn't torture. She's invited for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment