Friday, July 26, 2013

The Babies in the Burg

Sage and Cassidy conferred, and they specifically requested a post for themselves, and I agreed. There was a little negotiating, and let's just say I got a good deal. Cassidy also asked if he could narrate this one, and I agreed. They are SO lucky to have me as their older brother.

Me and my sister Sage. We don't use those baby bathtubs anymore. I'm the handsome one.

Me, Sage, and our Aunt Erin. She visited from Texas!

This is Sage. See her big mouth? She puts everything in it. Including, occasionally, my head.

Didn't I tell you I'm the handsome one?

This is us and Nana. Note Sage's mouth. See, I tell you the truth.

For some reason, people take us on a walk just about every day, just about 4 o'clock. Let me know if you know why. In the meantime, I'll just keep falling asleep...
Sagey and Grampa - he loved feeding us, we love eating. It was a good match.

Showing off my skills.

1 comment:

  1. Cassidy, you did a fine job narrating this post, but you did steal Ezzy's claim to always being the handsome one. I guess it is good that the two of you resemble each other. I think you are both quite handsome.

    ReplyDelete